Sunday 27 June 2010

Camera/Lights/No Action


Ok...

Remember how this blog was designed to be the ultimate capitalist enterprise? The bedrock of this enterprise was to be frequent blog posts aided by photographs/videos.

I have been defeated by my old laptop not accepting memory cards, and leaving the cable that goes from my laptop to camera… back at home.

Joy.

To add to my woes my camera is pretty pants (to be honest) at any decent photos when compared to Barnsey’s offerings.

Anyway, a lot has happened in the past two weeks, and I've decided to write mini posts over the next few days to catch up. These will be (for now at least) sans photos by myself.

So I shall rely on witty writing style and inevitable glorious success to win this.

And hopefully not the power of the Segway.


Basically time is starting to creep up on me making this successful, so its best I lay out a rough list of topics to be covered:



The Dangers of North American Travel
Mustangs
The Evolution of the Modern Museum
Wearing Badges
88s
The American Portion
The Unexpected Minority
Bootlegging
EXCITING Adverts!!!! (or the Foolishness of Advertising)

These are... roughly... the topics being covered...

So what was the point of this post?

To show you, oh Great Marker - that the 6Ps are still in use and that this represents a competent well developed awesome way to write a blog.

Moar to follow later...

No comments:

Post a Comment